Radial Long Trail T/A® Tire
- Original equipment on popular light trucks: Meets stringent manufacturers' requirements
- Long on performance, long on mileage: Dual-compound tread for improved grip in a long-lasting tire.
- Designed for highway travel: Minimal highway noise with excellent steering feel.
- Exceptional dry traction and control; minimal highway noise: Asymmetric all-season tread design; stabilized outside shoulder
- Excellent wet and snow traction; high mileage: Aggressive, open inside shoulder elements; full tread depth
- Superb traction and control; precise steering response; goodbruise and puncture resistance: Two full-width steel belts
- High speed durability and stable handling: ETEC System™ (Equal TEnsion Containment System)
- High strength and durability; smooth ride; meets challenginglight truck performance requirements: High-strength bead construction
- Absorbs road shock, helps resist flat spotting and controls sidewall flex for smooth ride: Two-ply polyester carcass
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Long Trail T/A® Tour Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Rugged Trail T/A® Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Radial Long Trail T/A® Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Baja T/A® Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Krawler T/A® KX Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Commercial T/A® Traction Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
LTX® M/S2 Tire (Michelin®)
Mud-Terrain T/A® KM Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Mud-Terrain™ T/A® KM2 Tire (BFGoodrich®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.